« All Events
Meet the Candidate
October 14, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Questioning will be limited to Tax Payers and Registered Voters of the City of Tool.
- Each speaker is required to use the microphone for speaking and state their name and address prior to asking the first question.
- Proper respect, decorum, and conduct shall prevail at all times. Anger, intimidation, rudeness, ridicule, obscene or profane language, impatience and lack of respect for others and personal attacks are prohibited. The period of questioning will not be used to air personal grievances and such actions may forfeit a speakers right to continue.
- Unauthorized remarks from the audience, stomping of feet, applauding, whistles, yells, or any type of disruptive behavior is prohibited.
- In all cases, the City of Tool Police Department shall preside over the forum and ensure that proper conduct and decorum is adhered to.
Upon instruction of the Mayor, it shall be the duty of the officer-at-arms to remove from the meeting any person who intentionally disturbs the proceedings of the City Council. A violation of these rules may be deemed an attempt to disrupt, obstruct, and/or interfere with a lawful meeting and subject the violator to prosecution under state law for disrupting a lawful meeting. (Section 42.05, Texas Penal Code)